I must say I'm a little more traditional when it comes to makeup for my everyday look. My mom growing up always had the same routine and never wore makeup. To me, she's the most beautiful woman out there in my eyes. I took after her daily routine when it came to washing my face with Noxzema and apply Olay Moisturizer with SPF every day. Please find below my daily routine when it comes to applying makeup as well as the products I'm always using! Don't get me wrong I love makeup, but less is always more in my opinion. Remember ladies, you're beautiful <3
1. Cleanse my face with Noxzema cleansing cream.
2. Apply toner and let it dry for five minutes!
3. Apply Born This Way Foundation by Too Faced Cosmetics (Shade- Snow)
4. Next, I apply loose powder in order to leave my face with a fresh look.
5. I RARELY wear blush because I have a natural soft blush on my cheeks naturally!
6. Use eyebrow pencil to darken my eyebrows.
7. Apply Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette (I go through Honey Pot and Teddy Bear so fast)
8. Covergirl pencil eyeliner for my upper lids.
9. Maybelline's Falsies Mascara.
10. Lipgloss.....the color always depends on my mood ;)