I wanted to create this page to share with you my traveling adventures and just overall experiences that are happening to be daily. I will be updating this page telling you about trips, discuss the places to go when traveling, and of course my favorite topic FOOD! Hope you enjoy and thank you for entering Lo's World!
I had recently posted on my Instagram asking for help on what to post next on my blog and this was the winner....25 questions answered all about me. Someone had suggested 50, but I figured it would be better to do half of those questions for now. My goal is to be relatable to my readers. Please feel free to send me an email or DM on Instagram :)
1. What's one thing that's happened to you that has made you stronger person?
I don't talk about this topic, but I figured I shouldn't be ashamed of it. I went through a eating disorder between the ages of 13-16. It was one of the most trying times of my life, but I feel today if I didn't go through that I wouldn't be who I am today, which is a stronger version of myself.
2. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
My parents and my grandma, Margaret
3. What decade do you feel you belong to most?
I would say I belong in the 1940s and 1950s-I'm known for being an old soul
4. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grow up?
A Ballerina / Doctor
5. If you could identify with one fictional character who would it be?
Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's)
6. What made you start blogging?
Its something I was always interested in because it was a way to express myself creatively and be able to challenge myself. Someone important to be gave me the push not to be afraid to share things with the world and just to be myself.
7. What is something you've never done but always wanted to?
Go on a hot air balloon ride
8. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
I would want to be an owl because what they represent wisdom and also protectors of the spirit world.
9. How do you think your parents describe as a child?
A dolly (my nickname)
10. If you could go back in time of your life, what age or time would it be?
When I was 13 so I could tell myself I was worth more than I thought I was.
11. What's your favorite form of exercise?
Hot Yoga, Cycling, and Dancing
12. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I have 12.
13. What do you consider is your favorite color?
Red and Black
14. If you could go on a trip tomorrow, where would you go?
15. What are your nicknames?
Dolly, Baby Doll, Sweet Pea, Queen, Lolo
16. What are your favorite family traditions?
We used to have big Italian dinners every Sunday at my grandmas.
17. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Dancing is a huge part of my life, but I love going on hikes and dog park adventures with my pooch. When I have more downtime, I definitely like to find a romance novel to stick my nose in.
18. What has been one of your favorite vacations?
I was able to go to Chicago in the spring this year and I fell in love with the city. The cherry blossoms, brick houses, culture, and food left a mark on me.
19. What was your favorite subject in school?
For a long time it was my history classes then my lightbulb came on and I fell in love with math!
20. What was your first job?
I was 16 working at a local grocery store. Then, shortly after I was working events as a black jack dealer.
21. What's your favorite movie?
That's an easy one, Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Holiday... I can watch them over and over again.
22. Are you a introvert or extrovert?
I consider myself both
23. What are your greatest fears?
Wiggly things like spiders and snakes and ending up alone.
24. How would your friends describe you?
25. What's your ultimate goal(s)?
I want to finish my MBA program, successfully be a good boss, continue to teach ballet, travel, get married, and if I'm lucky be able to become a mom.